Mr. Charles D Williams

Friday, September 7, 2018

Mr. Charles in Yahsuhnrah Yahbebe

was baptized in the Spirit of Yah before i was 2 years of Earth 🌍. I simply became one with the Source and knew not.
The Veil and iLLusion is how I ended upI rededicated in my allegiance of  Christianship. There were witnesses to whom saw my submission and praise from the body as I was filled in that Spirit Kingdom which i watched as if it was an actual movie to experience Spiritual truth from above in vibration while awakened from darkness of sight.

I learned why I say Yah instead of God. I also learned why my color carries fears.  What i did not know however was how authentic i am in The Most High Yah. Turns out i bare true witness. 

I have the blessing and gift of True Sight. This means just like you reading or viewing a film or cable program i see all from within my being. I exist in multiples of dimensions and realms.

This sounds like a rap star name but it's rnb authentic. I have memory in sight of:
Others
World's
Planets
Stars
Light Bodies
The human anatomy by sight of a cell in size
Dejavu occurrences
Life outside of Earth

I however did not respect one particular moment of me due to a false judgment on my part. I thought I was dead when I wasn't and when I was dead I didn't believe it. Those two separate moments connect in Cosmos alignment which result in me being 3/4 of my journey altogether.

So now my eternal life is living my best life I'm still living. All the commands of Yah are still in place over my heart my mind and my soul. I lost my rule to be loved by The One which fuels my complete depression. Thus Bipolar Mania.

My mania is the God factor my depression is the love factor. Compounded by no finances equipped to keep any female 🚺 mind body and spirit. 

NOW YOU ALL KNOW MY UP 🆙 AND MY DOWN 👇