Mr. Charles D Williams

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mr.Charles needs a rescue mission.

Mr.Charles's "What is the goal here?"

Transportation has made some upgrades and changes to its styles and formats of use and request. The uplifting part of this for me is knowing that people are always going to keep being intimate, which keeps producing people, which for me produces clients who can pay to ride or be delivered.

Using strictly Uber technology I can generate $2,500 monthly via the UberX/Uber XL tier group. 36 months consecutive I am debt free. This holds true as long as I revamp my current driving style in paperwork. I am held captive and seek to recoup at the least $800 per month back to the Brand Mr.Charles.
What I need to do is switch equipment and paperwork and rework an affordable deal to go as follows NEW vs. USED won't matter as long as:
My note or lease does not exceed $325 - $465 per month or comparable.
The vehicle must be a Suburban "like" vehicle to seat additional passengers and luggage. The vehicle is clean and no dents.

I per week can generate up to $1,050 to cover my vehicle payment, insurance, maintenance, and fuel costs. What I can not do is buy more than one vehicle at a time. I am willing to take one for the team again, but only for the right evaluation of my request. I am not willing to put you in my mouth if you do not taste like she does when I think of putting anything in my mouth. So in other words I will not comply to your Tom Foolery.

It ain't hard to see the math in this. My current vehicle takes $1,076 from me per month and it should not receive more than $450-$500 per month. Changing into the right paperwork and vehicle places me at minimum receipt of $500 additional per month to my ability to pay ratio. This is $6k per year to help me achieve my immediate goals. Whomever I can find to make this deal I do intend on paying this vehicle off sooner than the later where at all possible. I need all my monies. I don't mind paying a gratuity but paying for slavery is not what I really intended on doing with my transition into the new me.

LET'S MAKE THE DEAL: NEW VEHICLE
0 MONEY DOWN
0 APR FIRST 12 MONTHS
0 SEDANS/ ONLY SUV'S, TITANS, TAHOE, SUBURBAN, ESCALADE, TRAVERSE, DENALI, LINCOLN NAVIGATOR,
(THOSE DETAILS ABOVE PERTAIN TO BRAND NEW ZERO MILES)

LET'S MAKE THE DEAL: USED VEHICLE
NO MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF AGE
NO MORE THAN 75K MILES
EXTENDED WARRANTY 1ST 12 MONTHS ONLY

LET'S MAKE THE DEAL: LEASE OPTION
NEGOTIABLE NOT TO EXCEED EXPECTATION OF PRICE PER WEEK AND VEHICLE TYPE