Mr. Charles D Williams

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

ATTENTION ALL INVESTORS AND SMALL BUSINESSES DALLAS AND FORT WORTH AREA

”EXCLUSIVE SERVICE”
By
Charles D Williams

I am excited and humbled all in the same drive. My heart beats fast knowing you are able to enjoy or utilize my service offer. There is no greater feeling than the one I hold at this time.



November 10, 2010 marks the new beginning of my current life as I was introduced to the realm of luxury transportation. In these past few years and very quickly I managed to endure all aspects of this industry. The only portion in which I am currently a struggle is a solid client base. I am currently and officially self employed. I in this genre of employment status have encompassed a few other service options in which I utilize to enhance the experience of using my driver service. What I want to express is my offer of service and business.

Charles Williams Limousine/Exclusive Service
This service is a basic limousine service with functional amenities such as Hosting, Event Planning, and auto detailing. These amenities can also be summoned for individual services any season of the year. What I am offering is exclusive function to exclusive clients. This means in short I am for hire each year, but only for those whom hired me up front at the beginning of each year. This makes the agreement exclusive as I am primarily bound to my clients whom have trusted me to do the work and provide the service or services.

I am simple in ways beyond measure such as trust, honor, and discipline. I believe in these blocks of character. I am not a perfect looking individual, nor am I the perfect thinking individual, however, perfection is accepted. I will be openly direct but respectful at all times. My main goal is business as my functioning goal is respectful and reputable business. Keeping this in mind I have set up my infrastructure with protocols to govern each phase of the processes involved as a safeguard against unwarranted themes.

Here is my basic offer without confusing things. I will pay you back for paying me up front. My gratitude is often misrepresented and the only common denominator I know of is money. Here is how it will work. I must meet minimum expectations for business without question. The minimum is 365 days booked at a minimum of $195 a day. This minimum is to run the service and does not include payroll. I believe to reach this goal timely I needed a carrot worthy idea.





EXPLAINING THE LETTER YOU JUST READ ABOVE

365 Days are the number of drives I need to make in a year. However the breakdown of this goal can be handled in this manner. 52 weeks in a year equals 52 client opportunities at $575 each opportunity with an exchange of dedicated service for the specific week available or agreed upon. 

This allows me to simply focus on easy math. I don't need formulas as much as I need function. 52 individuals whom remit up front $575 each are going to receive gratuity from me the following 2 years or consecutive 36 months whichever is accomplished.

All investors will receive an agreement as receipt of expectation in service minimum. Privacy concerns or wishes will be honored under our "Anonymous Investor Fund" and shall remain as such. This allows you to remain functional in the system without compromising a physical position to any other concerns by which you are governed. 

52 Weeks in a year is the simplicity of per week per client function. You have at your finger tips a dedicated 7 days of chauffeur service. Use your service for work commutes, day care pick up, bar hopping, date nights, anniversaries, birthdays, airport pick ups and drop offs and more.


12 Months in a year is the simplicity of per month investor function. You have a dedicated 30 day minimum of driver service. You play a major role in equipment acquisition and seek the business end of things. You submitted a minimum equal start up share to acquire a luxury vehicle used for business. Once initial investment is repaid to you, quarterly gratuities are returned to you or vested for you. (EXECUTIVES WHOM CAN HANDLE HIGH PERCENTAGES INITIAL START UP FOR NEW VEHICLES WITH MINIMUM MSRP OF $30K-$75K)

WHAT THE LETTER DID NOT READ BUT IS TRUE

Auto Detail: Light wash, Medium wash, and Detailed Service are the styles or packages for auto detailing. You can use your complimentary service anytime throughout the year for 1 free wash minimum up to 3 free wash maximum.  

DJ SERVICE: Need music and equipment for your birthday party or surprise event for that special someone. Use your DJ Service package and know its taken care of. This is a basic package which services home or office functions. This is not a venue service as certain requirements are needed such as permits and licenses. 

There is so much to say, however, I have spoke too much already. If I did not confuse you the light is shining bright right now. This is a proposal offer strictly by me to you. All of you. This means you won't have any misgivings or misunderstandings about your service. Until I become completely overloaded with work, calls, conferences, or meetings I am always open for communication. 

Here is my attempt at a recap. I am propositioning everyone but only the first either 52 week clients, 12 month clients, or 365 day clients. Each client type has a protocol proposal option. All clients have access to the amenities of service such as auto detail. I am the operator and the owner. I am doing this so that I have an actual job so I can make provisions for my nucleus of responsibilities whom I love dearly. This is how i propose to do it. You and I will reach the correct agreement and keep the agreement. There are no renewal costs, fees, or challenges. IF you do not repeat your steps of annual upfront investment of $575 in January of any year following 2013 you have no commitments or worries.  You will always be honored as a member and continue to receive member rates on services rendered in a general public format.


LET'S TAKE A RIDE AND ENJOY THE SCENE OF LIFE AND LIVING WHILE TIME PERMITS