Mr. Charles D Williams

Friday, March 15, 2013

Tic Toc "Proposal" Exclusive Service

I have selectively placed a proposal in front of some of you and kindly explained it in its true detail to some of you. I have 3 out of 485 of you who recognize the value in this proposal. I commend the three of you thus far for seizing the opportunity and I promise you your rewards are bountiful.

As for the rest of us undeclared peoples, I remain true to my word, my belief system, and my honor... which has more value than anything known to man because it's entirety realms in the rim of The Most High. We only need a dedicated amount of clientele which shall allow us as a business constant growth. This reason alone bonds our mindset of Exclusive Service when it comes to luxury vehicles and limousine services. Don't sleep too long ladies and gentleman. The first 52 clients will remain benefactors of my work ethic more so than my very own family of blood! I believe in those who believe in me! $575 X 52 (Client ) weeks a year! Choose your week of service, your day, or your need! We got all year to do it in!
Exclusive Service Proposal

 
The week you select is the week you know you will most likely use or require service. You shall receive the weekday option or the weekend option of your choosing.
  1.   The week day option includes pick up and drop off service up to 3 destinations per weekday with weeknight destinations of 2 in limousine service Monday through Friday.
  2.   The week end option includes either Friday, Saturday, and Sunday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday of limousine service up to 8 hours each weekend. Sedan service also provided on gratuity basis to any available vehicle such as Escalade (seating up to 4 passengers), Jeep (seating up to 3-4 passengers)  or Suburban service (seating up to 6 passengers).
*Vehicle Fleet Changes Frequently to seat client requests of clean and smoke free environments.