Mr. Charles D Williams

Monday, December 10, 2012

WHERE ARE YOU?

Dear Customer

Where are you? I was told you are on twitter, facebook, pinterest, blogs, social events, and most of all anywhere I can imagine.  It turns out you are actually at work or at school.  That's right. The moving citizens of this nation are all doing their best to get to work,to school, and back home.

Let's have an honest consultation pertaining to costs, needs, times, benefits, and referral rewards.  These components are key to this meeting or even exceeding expectations of service.  I am human just like you and know the importance of family and the need for  zero tolerance of error when it comes to safety, respect, and confidentiality. 

I am offering a limousine package which can include extended on call car service for designated driving, extended care pick up, or itenorary service.  These service options can be used for family, friends, business, or basic personal assistant like needs. 

My goal is to grow in business.  What I am capable of managing by myself are 52 clients with dedicated weeks of service throughout the year including random additional service requests.
 My fee base is simple. My time is as valuable as the client. My worth unmeasureable as is the appreciation I contain for receiving your business.

The more clients who can afford the service equal to the need, the better business position I am in to delegate additional staff and training to meet all needs and requests for service.  It's reality of service and business. I am not fooling myself nor do I intend to provide you a response that only sounds good and misses meeting the expected result.  

Per Use Per Person Pricing
$5 per 15 miles *rtm
*Round Trip Miles-Includes all miles required to pick up/drop off client and return to home base.

This option is best served for the introduction to the service and its evaluation of need in service.  It allows you to cater your need on a per basis scale. All drives include stand by time inside 90 minutes or less per appointment or reservation location.

HOW WE ARE OF BENEFIT TO YOU
Based on our standard appointment service for clinical visits such as optometry, dental, or specialty, we recognize the importance of safety first. Health is a very huge concern for us all. Especially for life threatening diseases. 

Many american today are visiting cancer treatment centers and other various health related facilities which after a visit there are post vist concerns which in some cases where operating heavy machinery like your own car isn't such a good idea and can endanger your life and others. 

BEFORE TRAGEDY STRIKES AGAIN CONSIDER US AS THE ALTERNATIVE
Drunk Driving happens more often than it ever should and we are devising a cost effective format which inspires responsible alcohol consumption by allowing us to drive the consumer and save more than one life. All life is valued and should not be overlooked because of pride, or ego, and especially not due to a price of $80 which is very much less than $10,000 minimum fines, $50,000 minimum in attorney fee's, and more.


I place my personal stamp on this option.  I have no idea who will consider it, however, I feel better knowing I care enough to offer this option and keep one more life safe for one more day of living.

Charles Williams
817-264-7554
24 hours a day
7 days a week
365 days a year
Limousine service
Sedan Service
Driver Service
Appointment Service
Extended Care Pick Up
Car Pool Service
Employment Search Service