Mr. Charles D Williams

Friday, December 14, 2012

DON'T LET THE BLOG FOOL YOU! THIS IS BUSINESS!

PRAYER OR PERSONAL
  My personal new year goal matters not without you the client or customer in which I am here to serve in care, luxury, and transportation. My honesty is what I pride myself in as it extends beyond self and walks frequently among selfless.  I am a praying man and a hopeful man. I reach my arms out to the world in the name of God in order for the world to know I am here and I am ready.  You don't have to think like me or even look like me. All you have to do is know I care and I appreciate all things under this realm handed to us from a starting point which eludes most scholars and fills most hearts.

Charles Williams Limousine "Mission Statement"
"Cares is Complete and Complete Care is worth more than any Fleet!"


Charles Williams Limousine "The Victory Group"
You are 52 members maximum. Each member representing 1 week out of each year as a member in which service is dedicated to you solely.  This group in it's individual week shall have assigned car service to transport to work, school, appointments, and basic transportation needs such as mall visits, grocer visits, and entertainment.  Being a member of "The Victory Group" has a monetary due of $575 minimum up to $1525 maximum. The minimum covers the dedicated car service extending Mondays thru Fridays for standard work week assistance or car pool coverage and weekend coverage for limousine and sedan service for nights on the town or reservations to hotel and restaurants.

The Victory Group based on availability can book *any date throughout the year for  $200 to cover up to 6 hours of limousine service * Prom season which covers March, April, and May bookings are a maximum $575 for dates falling upon Fridays/Saturdays. All other prom season dates for members are $375 even with advance booking.


WHAT ARE THE VEHICLES IN YOUR FLEET 
The fleet consists at this posting time of Chrysler 300 stretch, Hummer, Excursion, Escalade, PArty Bus, and Lincoln.  These are stretch limousine options not to be confused with sedan/suv options.  Sedan options change quarterly but in most cases consists of Jeep, Cadillac, Lincoln, Jaguar and Lexus.