Mr. Charles D Williams

Monday, September 24, 2012

What Else Can I Say?

THE TRUTH IS HARD SOMETIMES

I keep thinking to myself what can I share with my audience of client's to be? Do I explain how simple the process is for booking service at anytime? Do I share with them the wonderful discounts and rewards programs set up with the service by following the posts from twitter, facebook, and blogger?  Have I shared too much in the first place?   Well what else can I say to make your choice confident and appreciated? "I got it." I will ask every female I see if she wants to have my baby! Yeah! That's a real ice breaker.  Then what I do is ask her instead of having my baby mabey she would like to go for a ride in my big long stretch limousine.  Nahhhhh.....! lol

DESPERATE TIME IS DESPERATE IN MEASURE

Gimme your money or else I won't have it! I tried this method and believe it or not it worked but did not work at the same time.  She smiled and gave me the money. The problem was I didn't realize the ride she wanted had nothing to do with a limousine.  Since then I had to change up how I speak so there is no confusement. Now I sound clinically correct, which for me takes away from the personable feeling my normalcy gives.

WHAT IS THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON YOU HAVE DRIVEN

I receive this question quite often.  My response is thought of as a line but in respect it's a purely honest answer.  One day in my writing mind I wrote to God how I feel about how the world treats its brothers and sisters.  Out of my mouth came the words which turned into my answer for when I receive the question of who is the most famous person I have ever driven or have you driven anyone famous?  "Everyone is famous!"

What I had not realized is to many people it's important to be apart of something more important than they. People want to share what's important. So now I have to realize that a person wants to brag about who they have service with.  Example would sound something like "i use a service that drives famous people." However, you know how we are as people. We also like a very good story so we add spice and seasoning to the truth so appeal and zeal are kept in tact.   I'm laughing because all I have to do is say exactly what happened it's more impactful than seasoning's because ya'll won't believe me either way!


A MORE PROFESSIONAL APPROACH WITH DETAIL EXPLAINS

THE 2500 GROUP is now opening enrollment for club membership to those whom can truly benefit from a driver service.  The enrollment fee of $75 is the equivelant of a full tank of fuel 93 octane.  What will take place is a consultation of the packages offered for a variable of needs for service.  What you may want to do is simply share the informtion with a colleague or two and if they join the club in either of the programs offered you receive cash or rewards for your mention.


Charles Williams
817-264-7554
M7biiBlog@gmail.com
Facebook.com/dhat.show
Twitter: @DhatMistahShow