Mr. Charles D Williams

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Mr.Charles now has UBER and must be prepaid for requests that are not App Requested!

Not that u actually need to be made known of this but, this is my best opportunity to give it my all.

I prayed for everything in my life to be as i need my life to be.

Work
Love
Respect
Truth
Drive

We both go through thoughts and respond as we respond. All I am doing right now is pushing myself in disciplines such as spending, planning, driving the area to memorize the hot spots requested.

I am pushing my mind so that I no longer have to push my body. So for now through New Years i'm on the clock everywhere.

Being put back or placed in "some type of way" about Mr. Charles being gone so long and not as easy to reach is what Mr. Charles prepared everyone for all year. I am a man of word and I select my wisdom.

Mr.Charles
Traverse 2015
UBER
"a journey taken to learn the roads of travel"

I have removed two Triggers from my thinking. It makes me seem far away but I am right where I should always be if it is us.
#4EverInTheHeart