Mr. Charles D Williams

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Mr. Charles "Street Life Styles"

I am enjoying every mile of the Uber experience. I have only a positive perspective. My testimony is simple. Thanks to UBER and because of God, I as a citizen can provide a service recognized by its patrons and community. UBER is worldwide all by the touch n click of the app.

Today mr.charles thru uber has driven 5,250 miles and counting. My average per hour is $34. I share this not as a brag or flaunt. I share this as an understanding of how I transitioned from $5.75 an hour to six times the amount.

My life became a little disrupted due to natural causes. I started a business and run out of capital to grow forward. As my own boss I know sacrifice. As a man I know humilty. I am humbled to promote a life changer such as Uber as the experience itself cleanses the soul as it nurtures the spirit to continue driving the best route of service possible.

Mr.Charles is uber friendly and truely proud of it. I still drive limousines and Escalades and when i am not i drive uber!

Mr. Charles
816-264-7554
"The Driver Who Cares to Drive"