Mr. Charles D Williams

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE

Thank you for your time in advance.

I want to offer you a chance in your lifetime to make something of yourself in ways you did not imagine possible. This will be a completely unique opportunity for a limited number of individuals. These lucky individuals shall receive compensations throughout the year as they flourish and ride in style throughout the rest of their life.

Yep you guessed it. I'm selling something. I'm selling an idea that once followed directly changes an entire network into a prosperous network. Who wouldn't like to be the next Steve Jobs and establish an opportunity for all to participate and explore. Sign me up. I want to be remembered like anyone else.

The offer is real and authentic as well as proven. You haven't heard about it for a very good reason. People are greedy. Can't blame anyone for wanting lots of money in theses days. Here is the offer at its basic function. One limousine purchased by 52 clients, 12 investors, and 12 sponsors over a period of 3 years equals a completely exclusive money making tree which promotes, interacts, protects, serves, and entertains all whom can see it.

The break down follows strategic events annually as we introduce a new concept in luxury entertainment to the surrounding metropolitan area. What we do initially is campaign a community to use the service brand as frequent as possible for all needs which can be met by the brand. The brand is a private driver service which converts its proceeds back into the very same community.

HERE IS WHY YOU ARE LUCKY

I care more than you do about this coming to fruition and am focused on manifesting this concept with or without your blessing. It is all based on math, customer service, commerce, and respect. Here is the simple math:
(365 days in a year/52 weeks in a year) MULTIPLIED BY ($180/$575)
$29,900-$65,700 Revenue/Capital
Collectively we are business owners and investors of a fruitful product of service and comfort. Why not take the limousine out for a spin on your spa day, manicure & pedicure day, errand running day, birthday, day off, selfie vacation date, and much more.

I want to believe in people and community again and do it in my way, so I came  up with a strategy I believe does exactly that. I figure if I can obtain 52 clients to drive per year minimum it would free me up to find other types of client uses from sponsors and investors who need to see me in action before they can commit. I currently have driven over 250 clients in the past 3 years and that is with light social media networking and pure word of mouth. Tweets, posts, blogs, and business cards is all I have been able to do. It's time to reach the next level and show you what I am really seeing from all of this.

THE VISION
The vision is to establish an officially respected brand of service in entertainment driving.  The vision is this one. We need help. We need lots of help. We need business to look at itself and do an overhaul. We need a new model to follow and customize to our needs. Well ladies and gentleman together we can meet those needs.

I have used the numbers 52 as a general idea of how I came about the bare minimum in needs of revenue. I by myself can maintain the needs of 75 - 180 clients with use of one stretch vehicle and 2 sedans. I am only as successful as my client base. I want to offer a scratch my back scratch your back deal of the year.

Once I reach the 52 client goal minimum I can approach the investors and the sponsors in truth. I will offer the sponsors advertising packages revolving around the service and investor packages revolving around the service. These packages are quite nifty to a business owner who needs a little extra attention throughout the week.

My reasoning for these numbers are frugal. I know what is required and it is a lot. When broken down into bite size pieces it is not so hard to swallow anymore. I originally said to myself I want to make $75,000 a year every year. That turned into being a minimum of $195 a day take home pay. I only made it to $14k. When my vehicle options were compromised by it's ownership I was left to think fast and came up with an all around solution.

Networking for them means networking for me. I reached out to other companies to promote their business with my service option available and they enjoyed the idea of another addition to their fleet without the overhead costs to go along with it and bam! Networked.

Now when anyone calls for any reason all that is truly necessary is the monies to pay for the service. Now this is good up until I can't eat. Thus my Exclusive Service program of Charles Williams Limousine. Dedicated clientele combined with Timeshare Ideals mixed with Wall Street & Credit Union financial strategy. My clients invest in me and I in turn reinvest in my clients.

This formula leaves a full duplex of opportunity in branching, commercializing, monetizing, and more. When calls are more than I can handle I simple book all remaining contacts thru my established networks and meet all the needs of clients. Limousine services love it when they run out of vehicles to book. It means that it was a very productive day for everyone involved.

Here is my plan in 3 sections: Beginning, Sustained, & Progressed
Beginning
Acquire client base which supports the concept total of $29,900=52X$575 or $67,500=365X$180
Acquire sponsors---$575,$375,$275
Acquire investors---$2,500 & Up
This beginning is an acquisition stage covering all materials needed for successes. This is a no spend zone. All outbound currencies are reviewed thoroughly prior to any disbursements for any reason or purpose. We first obtain the initial goal of total amount $75,000/$20,000/Capital.

Sustained
This is ride or die time as it reveals our ability to maintain commitments. January is our closer month every year. It's what we count as working capital when the client base remits payment. We need 100% in commitments from all participants which is why I only list the minimums in each module. We are working for maximums at all times.

Progressed
This represents consecutive commitments from all parties and metrics. This is our banking section. Once we are past the beginning section and migrate past sustained or meet sustained our banking section kicks in. Once all agreements have been met and timely we celebrate our rewards and successes in an annual event luncheon/dinner/showcase/expo/whatever we can combine.