Mr. Charles D Williams

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Cleaning, Identity Theft, and Exercise

My personal Tuesday is a segment of honesty. I know as a part of health the release or shall I comprise the exfoliage of unwanted toxicity is a proper must. In my world cleanliness is the preference so that getting dirty is enjoyable.
Im tackling a life change in education, ambition, courage, tenacity, economic recovert and recoupment, along with zencology. First, I allow honesty to disburse itself in thoughts. Next I clean or purge all thoughts and behaviors which lower my life high disposition. Once achieved at a ratio or percentile of 75% I rebuild my walls of positive reinforced nuances such as song, word, scripture and vitamin. I sum it up with hydration, nutrition, and love.
I am bound by more good of all than bad to keep my balances. Physically I require a change either in disposition, appearance, or network. Renewing life starts with solitude. This is crucial as it details your catalogue of heart and soul. What can you endure becomes the kernel you reboot your mind to process consistent and without hesitation.

I am at this time transitioning through identity theft. Wow. You chose my id to file taxes? Luckily you didnt get paid. However, now I will possibly suffer more for school through loans and grants.

Exercise is my new physical challenge to view myself completely different than ever before. I removed my locks of 14+years of growth to reinforce this thought. My life must change and become mine once again as I truly view life.

Thanks for reading.