Mr. Charles D Williams

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Posting from Facebook "Dhat Mistah Show"

Charles Williams "What's on My Mind" status is: God, Love,Business, Community.

Greetings and pleasantries to all. I am posting a personal cry for help. It may be too much information or socially unacceptable but if i don't speak up I can't expect to know how far my faith will travel to reach it's blessings of favor. Here goes.

*My heart, my mind, my spirit, and my mission has been to provide a l...egacy for my community of believers. Since the passing of my very best friend September 23rd, 2010 I dropped into a workable depression. This process forced me to catch up to thinking clearly about how to build a financial portfolio that grows itself.

I have been speaking to you from the internet trying to connect with you all on an individual, non-abrassive, non-intrusive manner. If you can hear God's whisper I need as many of us as possible to support me atleast once. It's going to take me $50,000 to fund this business. That means I need 365 persons who can release $136.9863 cents or 52 persons @ $575.

Call me so I can detail you why? 817-264-7554 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 817-264-7554 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting THIS IS NOT A JOKE! It's my life!