Mr. Charles D Williams

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Exclusive Client Service Agreement

I have been wrecking my sleep patterns trying to come up with an awesome presentation.
This is what calmed down my thinking:

THE RATES BROKEN DOWN AS FOLLOWS
12% Tax
$20 Shipping (Arriving to Pick Up address)
$125 Rental Per Hour (minimum 4)
$75   Driver Gratuity_________________                   Grand Total 4 hour block: $655

Here is my point on all of this. Choose me and I can choose you over industry.  Don't choose me I am forced to choose industry over you.  Choosing me is prepaying by use of the website or calling me directly to pay as an exclusive without haggles on the rate index best suited for both client and business.  There is no more fat to trim. Once you start trimming off muscle your ligaments and tendons are next , and that's simply not anatomically correct when needing to run anything.

Here is how the call should basically be conducted.  Once you are confidant or feel secure enough to make the call simply know the answers to the following questions of what time is start time, what is end time, how many passengers, and what are the destinations?  Once you complete that portion on your end I am able to lock in your need on my end.

When I receive a call for servie and the person says, "How much do you charge?" I am forced to reply with a question.  If the person says up front what they want to do and then asks "what is a ball park figure for something like that"? I can make more headway in explanation.

However, when a person asks me how much do I charge, and their entire body language reads-just to ask not really needing service at this time, I am forced to tease them with standard salesman like conduct as it is important I spend more time with true clientele than entertain questions of no direction of intent for service.  It's normal for me and you to feel this way. Anyone whom has ever had kids and were responsible for them knows exactly what I am referencing here. Children will test you at all possible times even when their intent is not to test you. It becomes or became a habit formed over uninterrupted practice.

I am myself, self employed single parent of two and am well equipped knowing how important requests are at any given age. I am my job. I am clean in appearance. I am fair in practice. I am not perfect nor pitch myself to be a perfect fit for you due to the high volumed variables involved with human nature and design. I am exactly what this industry needs. I am a visionary. I am caring. I am safe. I practice what I preach. I have no shame in asking and do not persue to ask you in a manner or realm uncomfortable to your surrounding.
I am cordial and direct. I use caring tones and will not allow myself to be carried away with jovial humor as the boundaries to some are not to be crossed. I do have a sense of humor but not about my revenue, my atmosphere, or my personal life. Safety is a concern in all areas other than transportation. I am not famous but in the right circumstances can be quite a star in the eyes of some.

V.I.P. STATUS
Please adhere to my humane requests because they apply to everyone as human beings. I based my business on the general public's ability or inability to pay. I do not expect for any of my staff to be treated as anything less than respected personnel. We all have signed Code of Conduct Affirmations which streamline acts or behaviors unbecoming and detrimental to business standards.  The affirmations basically read that each staff member can do no more than I the founder in any situation and it's a list of 250 line items, which add up to read 33 pages of detailed scenarios of conduct (I had alot of time to myself that weekend).
CONDUCT OURSELVES ACCORDINGLY
We stick to our script is the best read for this line.  We conduct our business to repeat business. We pick up/drop off/standby,clean/detail/secure vehicles, drive/transport, as each individual passenger is the President of The United States of America.  We speak only when spoken to in the interest of privacy/national security/social media security, we do not take pictures with clients(your phone nor ours), we do not ask for signatures, nor give signatures unsanctioned by corporate, or ownership, and by all means we do not participate in any act of business or personal manner which involves crossing or facing judiciary boundaries such as felonies.


EXCLUSIVE SERVICE
This represents the not for hire to the general public protocol currently in place until further notice.  We are a private company and the method in which we conduct ourselves in business falls inbetween the cracks of standards. We are currently formatted to handle our very own clientele list which is not officially set in stone.  Exclusive Service does not regard you the client to only conduct business with us in this industry of transportation. This term regards our format in conducting business. We are not for the general public. We do not have stores all across america nor carts in the mall.  We only require minimum 52 clients annually to remain self sufficient. Each member represents $575 which covers the involved dedicated week of service starting Sundays ending Saturdays. The week includes 2 tanks of fuel at $75 top off rates for each tank. Miles are for Metroplex useage unless sanctioned for additionals travels to Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma (Winstar), Louisiana, and Las Vegas Nevada.

EXCLUSIVE SERVICE
  • MINIMUM $575 DEDICATED WEEK OF SERVICE
  • $55 AIRPORT SERVICE (PER 24 HOUR BLOCK)
  • $195 pER 4 HOUR BLOCK OF SERVICE
  • $75 BIRTHDAY BLOCK UP TO 3 HOURS
PLATINUM EXCLUSIVE SERVICE
  • $2,500 MINIMUM DEDICATED 2WEEK(S) OF SERVICE
  • ADDITIONAL 12 VOUCHERS OF SERVICE/EQUIVELANT TO 4-6 HOUR BLOCKS
  • EXCLUSIVE SERVICE

CHARLES WILLIAMS
THE 2500 GROUP