Mr. Charles D Williams

Saturday, January 12, 2013

"Jerry Jones isn't The Only One Making Changes!"

I must say I have met quite a number of individuals in Dallas and in Fort Worth whom have pretty unique places to go here in this loving metroplex.  Most of them were visitors whom I shall never make the acquaintance again.  Others have already fulfilled their individual quota or need for the years to come.  I enjoyed each and every opportunity to enhance my worth, value, experience, and knowledge base simply so I can be a better asset to all future club members of what now has to be an officially private service.

I am owner and operator of Charles Williams Limousine & Sedan.  I am now the only driver.  I refuse to allow anyone to tarnish my name because of what it stands for is more than a brand.  Charles Williams in essence represents the traditional appreciation and respect of work, people, and life.  The very moment in which I am disrespectful to a client is the very moment in which I have released my duties of service.  Guess what? Not going to happen!

All individuals seeking to represent or be represented in the realms and areas of respect, service, professionalism, honesty, integrity, privacy, safety, and traditional honor please by all means sign up for service

This new tenure shall continue as follows.
  • You the club member shall pay for 90 days of club dues in advance to start. 
  • Your dues allow you to receive minimum billing rates for 1 stretch 10 passenger limousine and 5 passenger sedan when you establish the need for transportation. 
  • When sequestering limousine service it is under the practical use of transport only for you the member. 
QUOTES ARE NO LONGER GIVEN WITHOUT COMPLETE DETAILS IN FAIRNESS OF SERVICE AND STEPS TAKEN TO PREPARE AND COMPLETE ANY REQUEST. HOWEVER IF YOU SPECIFY YOUR EXACT BUDGET AMOUNT WE CAN DETAIL A PACKAGE FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR ACTUAL BUDGET AMOUNT.