Mr. Charles D Williams

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Personable & Responsible Professional for Hire

I as a business have learn to appreciate the ability to serve. My personal interest revolve around provision, care, and attention to detail.  I have calibrated a fee scale designed for repeat business clientele.

This is my pitch to you. "Let me work for you as a private driver service."  I am more than willing & ready to serve. Your time, safety and care are my top priority. 

I am in need of those whom can utilize this offer be it a professional entity or private citizen I Charles Williams seek you. I know this sounds too personal because it is. My entire life, other than my breat, is counting on Dallas and Fort Worth to bless me as a man, a business, a family man, and as a fellow American.
Thank you
May God Continue to bless us all.

Charles Williams