Mr. Charles D Williams

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Charles Williams Limousine "New Direction"

Mr. Charles
I am posting this to help the process of booking limousine services. I can get any vehicle you want as long as you can pay for the process of rental. Recession or not, everything has a price based on all the components involved. I due to 2 unfortunate circumstances overlapping each other have been placed in a position in which I can not price you a quote as if you can not pay the price. I strongly advise researching several respected services via their web sites or in person if possible, how much you are going to need in general to obtain a luxury vehicle service and have it your way. I am not political or influenced by your refusal or discontinuation of service with me because of one absolute truth. I AM THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

Example:
4 hour block basic rental
$100 to $150 per hour
$75 fill up tank
20% gratuity to driver
Grand Total: $585/$795
Charles Williams: $275-$350

I am automatically the better price, atleast i was. I cater to my members only. To be a member simply pay the annual membership fee and any booking in which you are passenger is member rated. What are those rates? Become a member because knowing is factual.